Poor nutrition is a major cardiovascular risk factor.
This test will give you an overall idea of the extent to which your heart is currently protected by what you eat.
This is not a scientific tool. If you want to be certain of the results, you will need to get your diet analysed by a nutritionist. This questionnaire does not take certain individual characteristics into account (physical activity, pathologies, age, etc.).
It has not been designed for use by children, pregnant women and vegetarians.
1. What sex are you? :
2. On an average day, how many times do you eat one of these foods: meat, offal, poultry, fish, eggs, charcuterie... ?
3. Which type of food do you eat most?
4. How many eggs do you eat on average each week?
5. How many times a week do you eat charcuterie (excluding extra-lean ham)?
6. How often do you eat seafood (fish or shellfish)?
7. How many raw vegetables (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and other types of raw vegetable) do you eat on average?
8. How many COOKED vegetables or vegetable soups do you eat on average?
9. How much fresh fruit (or freshly squeezed fruit juices) do you consume on average each day?
10. How many times a week do you eat beans or pulses (peas, chick peas, split peas, dried beans, lentils, soya beans…) or tofu?
11. Do you eat walnuts?
12. Do you eat other unsalted hard-shelled fruit (such as hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, Brazil nuts, Macadamia nuts…) apart from with aperitifs?
13. How many portions of cheese (excluding fromage blanc and other milk-based products) do you eat on average each day (one portion of cheese is approximately 30g, in other words 1/8th of a camembert)?
14. Do you drink milk?
15. Do you eat milk-based products (yoghurt, fromage blanc, etc.)?
16. Do you eat butter (and/or cream)?
17. What type of fat other than butter do you usually use to season and prepare food? (Choose a maximum of 3 products. Do not include fat that you only use occasionally when cooking a specific recipe).
18. What type of bread do you usually eat?
19. How many times a week do you eat pastries, buns, chocolate bars, biscuits, cakes, ice creams, etc? Don't forget to add up all the different occasions on which you indulge!
20. How many times a week do you eat a ready-made meal? (This includes all meals eaten in a restaurant, canteen or café, ready-made meals you buy-in to use at home (fresh, frozen or tinned), quiches, pizzas and other similar savoury items, as well as sandwiches)
21. How often do you eat crisps, aperitif biscuits and other savoury snacks?
22. Do you add sugar to hot drinks?
23. Do you add sugar to milk-based products?
24. On average, how many times a week do you consume fizzy drinks and other sweet drinks (cola, orangeade, lemonade, fruit cordial, etc.)?
25. How much alcohol do you drink? (1 glass is equivalent to 1 12cl glass of wine, 1 can of beer, 1 aperitif, 1 digestive)
26. How much water do you drink each day?
27. How much tea do you drink each day?
28. How often do you consume aromatic herbs (rosemary, thyme, oregano, etc)?
29. How often do you consume garlic, onions or shallots?
30. When eating a meal, do you add extra salt?
31. How do you find canteen or restaurant food compared to the meals you prepare at home?